• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Will anyone even challenge Alabama this year (YES, Texas AM)....or next ? (Yes, Auburn & Oklahoma)

Big Dave2

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

LOL, I guess that is why the SEC has won the last 6 straight National Championships. That's not hype, that's a DYNASTY.

It's no more than a hype QUACKASTY

because the fake BCS hype machine handed the title game to them laugh

Ohhhhh and back to the original title of "your thread" david...

Originally Posted By: Big Dave2
Will anyone even challenge Alabama this year
and THE ANSWER IS - YESSSSSSS

drumroll pleaseeeee

THE TEXAS A&M AGGIES Challenged and humiliated the hyped up tide.

and they would do it over again if they get the opportunity by some freak accident.

The Aggies have the tides number this year laugh

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drumroll pleaseeeee

I'm trying to find your thread that states this would happen BEFORE the game? I can't seem to find that for some reason?

You could make a point that Michigan is just as overrated as USC.

Well, not really since USC was ranked #1 to start the season but whatever. But thats not really the point because playing Michigan vs. playing Arkansas State was what was being compared.

drumroll pleaseeeee

Originally Posted By: Big Dave2
I'm trying to find your thread that states this would happen BEFORE the game? I can't seem to find that for some reason?
And I would need to have a thread like that..why???

LOL, Again you asked the question of who would humiliate you with your braggadocio and the tide this year. Yes, I'm sure of it... I believe the Aggies answered your question in the subject of this thread in fine fashion. laugh

LOL, Again you asked the question of who would humiliate you with your braggadocio and the tide this year. Yes, I'm sure of it... I believe the Aggies answered your question in the subject of this thread in fine fashion. laugh

Who is the #2 team in the nation again? grin

Ohio State is the BEST Team and Notre Dame is the second best team. They are the only un-defeateds left smile

The Aggies are better than the crimson (matches the embarassment color). So definitely leaves your subject and question in the dust.

Like I said the all-hype polls do not change the facts. smile

Alabama was whipped by the Aggies laugh

Another end of the year cupcake to pad their stats.

Complete frauds.

I know you suffer from selective memory because I see it every day in the political threads but I'll try to help you out.

Alabama plays Auburn every year the last game of the season.

Auburn and Alabama are probably the biggest rivals in all of college football.

It is called the Iron Bowl.

Auburn won a national championship just 2 years ago.

It's funny to me just how out of touch with college football most Minnesotan's really are.

Alabama plays Auburn every year the last game of the season.

Auburn and Alabama are probably the biggest rivals in all of college football.

It is called the Iron Bowl.

Auburn won a national championship just 2 years ago.

So with that, Oregon should move to #2. Or maybe even Florida.

At least they played ranked teams the last week of the season.

It's not alabama's fault that auburn sucked so bad this year. As already said, they play each other every year just like oregon/oregon state and michigan/ohio state. In the end the only thing alabama can do is trounce them...which they did. With that being said, I'll be cheering for georgia next week.

At least it's not the big east crazy which once again will be sending an unranked team to a BCS bowl game mad

So with that, Oregon should move to #2. Or maybe even Florida.

At least they played ranked teams the last week of the season.

You should go back to cheering for the Gophers and South Dakota teams, you obviously know nothing about big time college football.

When Alabama was playing a ranked Michigan team the first game of the year Florida was playing Bowling Green.

The last 2 games of the season before the Florida State game, Florida played LA-Lafayette (who they only beat by 7 points) and Jacksonville State. Sounds like football powerhouses to me.

You keep trying to hang your hat on the Michigan game but they are, how did you put it..."overrated"?

The BCS is a "what have you done for me lately" system and Alabama hasn't done jack squat lately. There is no logical reason to reward them for their end of season cream puff schedule with a #2 ranking.