• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

stolen sled

Snowking

to the guy that stole the polaris storm from buffalo last night. i have the heads and the heat exchangers for it do you want them to? glad you took it instead of the kids bravo. now if i just had insurance on it i could get a new one.

Hey Snowking, sorry to hear about the sled. I heard that there's a rash of sled stealing going on in the area. I hope they catch those punks.

I do alot of sledding around the Buffalo area. Not many Storms on the trails anymore. Any identifiable markings on your sled? How many CC...most Storms were 800 Triples right?

I can keep my eyes peeled.

Hey Snowking, sorry for your loss. It sure sucks that a person has to think about putting insurance on everything they own just in case some jerk wants your stuff more than you do. Hope you find the sled and the perp.

FoolNFish. You may want to check with your agent. My State Farm policy won't cover my ATV's even if someone takes them out of my garage. Something about a rec vehicle or something. Just another policy they have me for I guess.

These people that steal are not usually too bright. Keep your eyes open. Check out any know spots in your area where snowmobilers hang out. Bars, restraunts, etc. Check with police in other towns too. Hopefully you get it back.

Mike--