• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gloves

zamboni

I bought a FootJoy glove last season, got maybe 4-5 rounds out of it and the leather is completely wearing off of it. I just bought an Asher Death Grip off an auction site (Alice Cooper skeleton hands glove) but have yet to use it. I basically bought it because it looked cool. My question, what are some really good, durable gloves out there? I love my FootJoy shoes, but that will be the last glove of theirs I will ever buy. Very disappointed

If you kind find them, I love mizuno skintite gloves. I have to fine mine on the Eeevil -bay site. Fotjoys just stretch out too quick, I have had three different Nike's rip out on me, of course I wear xxl, but the nike ones just desintegrated ..........

The premium gloves wear out quicker because they are a softer leather/synthetic leather. Foot Joy makes a great glove and they have different levels just like anything else. I can't remember which one it is but has black stretchy fabric over the knuckles maybe it's the all weather one but I believe that one the longest.

My buddy and I each bought the same FJ glove on our first round of the year, his lasted 16 holes and mine is still in great shape after 25-30 rounds and I think I can get at least 5 more. Can't explain why.

I also use the footjoy glove with the black elesatic on the knuckles. I think it's a fantastic glove. Soft feeling leather and has lasted me about 20 rounds so far. As far as I'm concerned, 20 rounds off of any glove is good enough to warrant me buying a new pair.

I also use the footjoy glove with the black elesatic on the knuckles. I think it's a fantastic glove. Soft feeling leather and has lasted me about 20 rounds so far. As far as I'm concerned, 20 rounds off of any glove is good enough to warrant me buying a new pair.

The glove with the black strip is their synthetic glove, the WeatherSof.

I buy these if I'm in a pinch... but my favorite is the StaSof, which is FootJoys all leather glove.

That said, the WeatherSof and StaSof are two durable and comfortable gloves... and two of the most popular ones out there.