• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Fork Ring Fry

shiltsy

I fell in love with this bait a few years ago, but have had trouble finding them recently. Gander carries other Lake Fork lines, but finding the ring fry is tough. Dick's doesn't seem to have them either. Any other ideas in the East metro? I should plan ahead far enough and order online!

third for thorne bros. They are the same price as big stores and your supporting a local shop. customer service is top notch. only problem is they'll talk you into more than ring fry's smile

I've noticed that...I usually stop in there to pick up Title Shot jigs 'cause nobody up here carries them. I usually walk out with about $60 in other stuff. Not that they talk me into it, though, it happens without any prompting grin

When I was living in Nebraska we had a Bass Pro and Cabelas both within an hours drive, but for consistency, I spent most of my money with tacklewarehouse.com, seemed to get the best price for most of the stuff I was looking for and shipping was free for purchases over $50 (and we know thats not hard to do).