• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

front fiber optic on ML

Hey lost my red front fiber optic site on my ML. Omega It was jsut the fiber optic tube nit the whole house that mounts to the barrel. Where can a guy get a replacement an wat diameter size would it be? Yhanks.

Mine broke of on my CVA and I got a set from Williams that are far better than originals and I am not at all disappointed it them.

I also went to a smaller diamiter front pin and it really made a difference for me for holding a tighter group.

I had a new one put on my CVA, at Zimmerman, at the sport shop on 169, last fall. On monday at bass pro, I had a williams peep sight put on, so now maybe I will hit what I'm aiming for, after some practice.

I had a new one put on my CVA, at Zimmerman, at the sport shop on 169, last fall. On monday at bass pro, I had a williams peep sight put on, so now maybe I will hit what I'm aiming for, after some practice. It might have been trails end, I call it bass pro.

LOL, completly forgot about this thread, thanks for the replies. Arch i completely agree the red dissapears an certainly be replaced with green,Thanks. The Idea of a smaller diameter is a great i dea but the housing is large to hold th origeonal tube so it would free float in the housing wouldnt it, making it tough to get aligned an causing site problem maybe? Gordie wat did u do? was the the whole front site replaced?

I replaced the whole set with a willams fiber optic set. it was a set that was drilled for my CVA so it screwed on with no hassels at all. I got it at H&H sports shop in Annandale but I would bet just about any gun store would carry them.