• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Prop shop with generous return or swap policy

gtfourmn

I am in the market for a new prop for my Suzuki DF50 to replace my OEM prop that is slipping under full throttle. I ordered a new hub for the OEM prop, but nevertheless would like to upgrade to a stainless steel prop. Is there a prop shop locally that has a good swap policy in case the new prop does not run to my liking or style?

I would give Soderbloom's in Cromwell Mn a call and see if they would help you out.

I have done business with them for 6 years and they have been great with thier prop sales and repair. I do not know if they offer what you are looking for but I am sure it would be worth your time to call them.

Give Ricky at Brainerd Props a call. He's the go to guy in the prop world. He'll ask what you're looking for performance wise and help you narrow the search. Great prop testing program and you won't find better service, advice or knowledge of props. good luck

A couple years ago I was tweaking a SS prop on a new boat and Soderbloom's sent me two props to try out. One was correct the other wasn't. All I had to do was send the other one back in its box. Call them and they will give you some good advice on which prop you may need.

I have been just working with PropMD out of Eden Prairie. They have a good HSOforum and good customer service. I just got a prop shipped up to me last week, turns out I need a little more pitch, they told me to ship the prop back and for a small re-stocking fee they will ship out a different one. Can't really beat that.

+1 to PropMD. They are easy to work with. I exchanged a few props with them. Found one I was happy with then sent it to Jay to have it tweaked just a little bit more. grin

PropMD worked for me because I could stop there on my lunch hour to make an exchange.

Hole shot, top speed, and cruizing speed all work great for my desires.

Give Ricky at Brainerd Props a call. He's the go to guy in the prop world. He'll ask what you're looking for performance wise and help you narrow the search. Great prop testing program and you won't find better service, advice or knowledge of props. good luck

I agree. Brainerd prop is great, they'll get you set up with the right prop (they're usually really good about knowing what prop you need) and will let you try them out on the lake.

These guys are great.