• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team Standings

Standing so far

1st place Tom boys 263.375

Also top scoring bird at 156.875 by Nbadger23 Congrats on a awesome bird

Which if entered into NWTF would be a new #1 for the state of Minnesota

2nd place BeardBusters 186.625

3rd place Gobbler Getters 139

4th Place spur Busters 123.625 also heaviest bird by Fontanacepike at 25.46# and 2nd for top scoring

5th place Thunderstruck 117.3125

Wallydog your missing on the because of missing measurements so get those cleared up and you will be added.

This is nothing set in stone just a rough standing but I do see a team that's going to be hard to beat.

6th place Jakes or better 109.875

7th place Gobblers Galore 107.8125

8th Turkeysnipers 48.375 Just waiting for 2 entries to move up

no offense, sniper, and not to belittle badger and pike's birds by any means, but when i put those birds on the NWTF scoring calculator i get

98.32 for badger's and 69.25 for pike

each spur length is multiplied by 10, plus total beard length x 2 and add to weight

so badger's bird would have around 20 points (2x10) in spurs, 60 (30x2) in beard and 20 in weight = a rough score of 100.

still a couple of trophy birds and in badger's case a freakin awesome bird.

NWTF calculator

I did mess up on nbadgers bird when I figured the multiple beards I added them up and multiply by 2 and entered that in the Nwtf calculator when I should have just put in them added up blush My bad and I will get them fixed when I get back home tonight. Their was also one that didn't have all the info that wasn't counted I think it was wallydog. Sorry for the mix up and I will go back thru when I have the list infront of me tonight.