• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Super Bowl Party Games?

ThunderLund78

My family is coming over for the game. I'm looking for an activity we can each throw a buck in on for fun besides the normal scoring grid. Possibly a list of questions about the game (who will score the first touchdown? etc) and whoever gets the most right wins the money. Just something to keep it interesting since most of my family will not be into the game, otherwise.

Any suggestions?

We've done just what you're takling about during past super bowls. Usually the questions are totally random.

Who will advertise first Ford or Chevy?

Who will advertise more Ford or Chevy?

Who will win MVP?

How many beers will a particular person have before half time?

Will the singer get all the words right to the anthem?

What will the final score be?

Will one of the commentators bring up Brett Favre?

Will GoDaddy have 1, 2 or 3+ hot girls in their commercial?

THe list can go on and on. Usually we do a $1 entry fee, person with the most right answers wins.

We've done just what you're takling about during past super bowls. Usually the questions are totally random.

Who will advertise first Ford or Chevy?

Who will advertise more Ford or Chevy?

Who will win MVP?

How many beers will a particular person have before half time?

Will the singer get all the words right to the anthem?

What will the final score be?

Will one of the commentators bring up Brett Favre?

Will GoDaddy have 1, 2 or 3+ hot girls in their commercial?

THe list can go on and on. Usually we do a $1 entry fee, person with the most right answers wins.

Yeah, I'm thinking something like that but I don't want it to be something that's going to be hard to keep track of, either. I did a search to see if there was any websites that offer lists of question that keep track of it all for you. Haven't found anything yet.

We do an ace-10 card pick, at a buck a card, and you can do a couple of things with that. if you want you can charge 5 a card and do multiple things.

-add the 2 scores at the end of each quarter, and the last digit is the winning card. Example: score is 14-7, add them to get 21, the last digit is 1, so the Ace is the winner.

-add the 2 scores at the end of each quarter, and add the 2 digits together (and again if necessary), and the result is the winning card. Example: 14-7, sum is 21, add 2 and 1 to get 3, 3 is the winning card. Example 2: 28-38, sum is 66, add 6 and 6 to get 12, add 1 and 2 to get 3, 3 is the winning card. Low cards have better odds of winning.

-look at the game clock on any scoring play (except the P.A.T.), the seconds digit can pay out a dollar each time there is a score. Example: Touchdown with 7:56 left in the first quarter, pay whoever has the 6 card. You may need a DVR and a bunch of money up front for this one.