• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Broadhead

kevfish1

Has anyone used the Slick Trick either standard or mag while using 2 inch blazers. I used to shot Muzzy, but when I started using blazers, I couldn't get the Muzzy to shoot consistent.

Yup that's my hunting rig and the fly like bullets af far as you want to shoot them,I played with them out to 100 yards a few times.Those blazer veins are the cats meow for fixed blade heads. I'm going to try a 4 fetched arrow and see what that does.

90 grain 4 blade muzzy is very hard to beat for me. I have shot alot of deer with them and had good blood trails and crapy blood trails, I shot a 9 point this year after gun season and before muzzy season in the snow and there was no blood in the snow a couple little spray drops but that was it. I followed his foot tracks in the snow. I have had good trails, but not WOW trails. I want WOW trails!! I have shot two deer with the rage and didnt find either one of them, 2 solid days of looking for them and nothing. I will not shoot them again. I am thinking about the bloodrunners or the meat seakers

You will like the meat seakers. They fly great and do a lot of damage. I have both the ultimate steel(fixed blade) and Meat seaker in the quiver.