• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chilakoot Bowhunters 3D Shoot Schedule

DonBo

Our February 19th shoot will be a benefit for our friend and member who fell from his treestand this fall.

Please, anyone who has ever thought about coming to a Chilakoot Shoot - this would be a great one to attend.

Our February 19th shoot will be a benefit for our friend and member who fell from his treestand this fall.

Please, anyone who has ever thought about coming to a Chilakoot Shoot - this would be a great one to attend.

Supposed to be a perfect day. Come on out and join us for a great cause!

This Sunday, August 19 will be our last public shoot of the year. Dust off the bow and let's start tuning up for the upcoming hunting season.

30 Rinehart targets.

We're just 5 miles northeast of Stillwater near Somerset, WI. Check out our HSOforum for more info.

Hope to see you there!

Bummer, I just saw this. How often are there public shoots?

Like I said, this was the last one for 2012.

We host public shoots in January thru August. (Not July) They are usually the third Sunday of the month.

NOTE TO ALL: Watch here for updates. Next year 2013 will be our 60th Anniversary and we are planning a BIG two day shoot (40 targets per day) with lots of vendors and NICE door prizes.

Shoot will be held June 8th & 9th. Maybe a pig roast and band on Friday night? Nearby camping with shuttle service available. Put it on your calendar now, you won't want to miss it!

Did anyone win the board drawing yet? I bought a couple squares, and when I was writing my name in I saw my name in another box from earlier in the year. I figure I have a 3% chance of winning now.

Did anyone win the board drawing yet? I bought a couple squares, and when I was writing my name in I saw my name in another box from earlier in the year. I figure I have a 3% chance of winning now.

I wish I would have seen you there....

I believe we draw the winner tomorrow. If I don't win, I hope you do. grin