• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Netflix...

tacklejunkie

We like it......we have the cheapest movie by mail package. I like getting the TV series such as Breaking Bad, you get 3 or 4 shows on one DVD with no commercials. And there are many many documentaries that I never knew existed.

I have the streaming package (I use our Wii) and really like it. Seasons 1-3 of Breaking Bad are available through streaming so you can sit down and watch an entire season in a day if you wanted to. Lots of other good stuff that you probably wouldn't find on your own as well.

With streaming you don't have access to every single movie or show but the content keeps getting better over time. The nice thing is that its right there whenever you want it. You don't need to plan out what you want to watch a few days in advance like you need to do with the DVD's through the mail.

When we want to see something thats not on streaming then we just go hit up Red Box since we can usually find it there.

I used to have Netflix until they jacked the rates. Now I get all the same features from dish network through blockbuster at no charge. It was simpler to download movies, and the selection was better for instant download with netflix. I feel like it's not worth it unless you rent more than 3 movies a week.

First joined Netflix about 5 years ago when I got into the real classic old movies. Printed a list of IMDB of the top 200 movies, and just went through the list. (Saw some really good flix like "Citizen Cane", "All Along the Waterfront", "Dr Strangeglove" etc...)Pretty much cancelled Netflix when I watched all the movies I wanted off that list. Joined up again about a year ago, but have already cancelled again. I never had streaming capabilites, so never used that feature, it was always through the mail and you can get 3 at a time so there's not really any planning, not really any late fees either unless you have a movie for a couple months or something. They were pretty good about only sending out good DVD's, meaning they did skip every once in a while but for the most part they worked good, did have to send a few back and they dont give you a free one or anything, thats a bummer but I was happy with what I got for like $15 per month.