• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Slab bluegill pics

Cyberfish

Hello all, Matt suggested starting a little photo album of our big bluegills. Unfortunatly I didn't have a camera when I was younger and got my biggest gills, but here are some big ol brim I have caught a couple of years ago.

47b4dc30b3127cceb80e01453db00000001610

Huge!

f9c287f7.jpg

fun, on the fly!

f9c28964.jpg

nice "pumpkin-gill"

More to come, I bet there are some bigger ones to be posted by you all smile.gif

------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}}("< ---><!>

[This message has been edited by Cyberfish (edited 02-11-2004).]

No thanks, I keep a yardstick in the boat! grin.gif Some nice gills! Big gills like that can be hard to find. The only time I caught truely big "bull" bluegills was on Blackduck lake. Not many...But BIG!

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 02-02-2004).]

Nice gills Breuer!

Here's a nice 11 incher...
47b4dd11b3127ccebbc58017297e0000000610

Not too much time left to hit the ice, but soon the open water panfish bite will be going smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

fishnutbob, thanks for the compliments, much appreciated! I see my pictures that I posted have a "shelf life". I look like the "Invisible Man" now, holding an invisible fish!
I used hpphotos for a server. Does anyone know of a server that allows non-digital photo display?
Thanks, CIBL

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

Thanks for posting Matt. Not sure about state record... I guess I didn't have it weighed anywhere. I just measured it and took a picture.

Wonder how many times record fish have been caught and not registered. I think I have cought close ones twice in my life... Once on the Lac Qui
Parle River, I caught a questionable rock bass... It was well over 3 pounds and I see that the record is 2.....

Oh well,

decoy

No prob decoy, thats one nice fish! A 3 pound rock bass is a pig too! My uncle and I got into some big rock bass a few years back that we are sure would have gone over 2 pounds, but back then we had no idea what the state record was. I don't think we had anything close to 3 pounds though, but a 3 pounder doesn't surprise me. Nice fish!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

3 lb. rockies, I think they are swimming in many lakes in MN. Nobody cares to weigh them however. That perch is a beauty, just think if it would have been caught this week, MY GOD! Probably wouldn't have contended, but it would now for sure! That's one for the wall!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Today's Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders