• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Terra Nova

ted4887

I watched it too. I had been looking forward to this show ever since I saw the first previews of it. I can't say the show was great, yet, but I also liked it. I think it still has a long ways to go, but they can do a lot with this show. I will be watching every week.

Yeah I liked it and I will DVR it or watch it every week. The only thing was it was extremely predictable!!! It was obvious from the start that the husband would become the top cop of the new world. I am fine with it being predictable, but maybe they should draw that stuff out over a couple of episodes (kind of like LOST did).

I realize it's a FOX series and it's only television, so I take it for what it is and really liked it!

Watched about 45 minutes and turned it off. Thought it was pretty cheesy, predictable and bad acting. May give it another shot to see if it gets better, but I wasn't impressed.

And they played that instead of COPS saturday night.

I didn't care for it either.

The last episode sucked. I was hoping for good things from this series. Instead we get an invasion of killer bird dinosaurs the size of crows. Come on man! You have thousands of awesome killer dinosaur species and they picked to write an episode about birds on steroids!!! I wanted to see the big mean beasts, if I want to watch something like episode 2 I can just rent "The Birds"

That being said, I am a sucker, and I will probably watch episode 3.

And from previews for next week, it looks to be that the virus/disease that they escaped from on future earth, somehow followed them to Terra Nova. I would much rather see them battling dinos, then trying to fight off some virus or disease.