• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CZ makes a fine shotgun, I can attest to their durability as I have seen their sponsored shooters guns in my shop for routine maintenance and they show virtually no signs of wear despite the extreme life they live. I have also owned a CZ canvasback over/under for a few years now and I love it. They have been around a long time, but have just recently decided to themselves in the US.

They are really nice guns when i lookd at them at the fair. very light and affordable. i've never seen them at the store and they are not that popular or talked about. i was just wandering if anyone has every used one. It looks like i might just have to order one directly from them or something. maybe ill do more research and order one next year at the game fair.

I shoot a Ringneck sxs 20ga for all my upland bird hunting and skeet shooting. It is the best shotgun I have ever owned. I plan on buying a Redhead Deluxe or Wingshooter Deluxe in 20ga as well, but that is a ways off.

The "CZ" shotguns are made in Turkey by Huglu. They are imported by CZ-USA and re-branded.

I have never seen or shot any of the auto-loaders, but the doubles are fantastic guns.

I have a 20ga. CZ and have had it since my wife gave it to me for my b-day 4 years ago. ABSOLUTLY A FANTASTIC GUN. no problems with it at all. She got me the 20ga. auto loader which is gas operated and has never misfired or gave me any gruf since I have had it.. I would strongly recommend it!!

How is the recoil power on these guns in a 20ga compared to a 12ga? Is it the same as any other gun on the market and shooters preference? I know everyone has a different expectation on recoil. I'm a lady, so I don't like a lot of kick. I wonder why they don't make any slug guns if their rifles are so good.

"CZ" Rifles are mede by a different company than the shotguns. "Huglu" does not make a dedicated slug gun or slug barrel. There is no market for a slug gun in Europe. They just make scater guns. Nice scater guns at that...

I am not sure if "CZ" is manufacturing their own rifles or not....

"Recoil" is different for everyone. I like a 20 because it is lighter in the field. Does it "kick" any less, I dont know...

These guns are gas operated, how do you clean them? or is it harder to clean than the other ones? I'm really excited to get one now. What is your cleaning process for it? Is it hard to take apart to clean?

Klee, I have a 12 ga gas operated 1187 rem and I know for sure that the CZ 20ga. does have a considerable less recoil than the rem. Not the same maker but they are both gas operated. I also have had 2 shoulder surgery's and I personaly cant take the recoil at all. You wont be disappointed in the 20ga. CZ at all. Oh and look on (You Tube) and you will find out how to clean step by step gas operated shotguns!!

Ok, so hypotheticly of coarse....

If you were to go to the google and type the words Shotgun, world, and huglu on the same line, you will find a wealth of information on "CZ" Huglu, and Dehan shotguns from people who own and shoot them.

I dont know to many people who have been disapointed with a CZ. Like I said before, it is by far and away the best shotgun I have ever owned. Grouse, Pheasants, clays, doves, crows, heck even ducks. If it has feathers I have shot it or shot at it. (legal game of coarse)

I have other shotguns (several Mossbergs) but my ringneck is just a joy to have in the woods. My others are just guns in comparison.