• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Man' best friend to the end...

Ice Shack Baby

i seen that on fox today and i just plain broke down in tears. i have lost, or i should say my wife and i lost our two dogs and i just could not handle it after almost 15 years with them. to see this dog and his love for the person he loved, i guess i cant describe realy. it takes me to another step for the love of your pet and the devotion that dog has for us. please appreciate every moment you have with your dog. they are so wonderful i cant describe it. reinhard.

Saw that story and photo early today. If you can read that and look at that photo and NOT get tears in your eyes then you are not the sort of person I even want to know.

What a cryin' %^$^#$^ shame we have to send young guys over to some #$%$% hole to die for people who generally don't give a rats a--- for their own country and are perfectly willing to let OUR kids fight for them.

Heartbreaker story and heartbreaker situation.

Watched the video and yep it will make you cry. Dogs are the most loyal, forgiving companions in the world, and I truly believe they are better than most people out there. God bless this man, his family, and his best friend who looks so sad. Absolutely heartbreaking.

So sad to see.

I remember when my wife passed away, our one dog was hers, as I grieved so did she. Always going to the window waiting for her to return, sleeping on her pillow and just moping. We helped eachother out quite abit.

God bless our servicemen and women.