• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I ran it this year to on Sunday. I had the time of my life! I would venture to guess it will be back again next year.

Only word of advice that will be warrior virgins for next year.....start running your hills now! Those were brutal!!!!!

Steve

The hills were definetly the biggest obstacles (besides all the cuties in the spandex).

Just got the email this morning that Warrior Dash will be back in MN on June 30th and July 1st, 2012....so, that means it is definately time to start training for all the cuties in spandex.....oh, and those hills too!

Yep, I got the same e-mail, too. Less waves but more people per wave. Sign up by September 8th and the entry fee on Saturday is $50. Sunday entry fee is $40. Not sure why it's cheaper on Sunday. Signing up early gives you a better chance of having an earlier wave (think cooler temps). It's gonna be fun.

Wow, I was surprised to see this here! My husband and I are hoping to do this. I admit that living in the sticks, I hate to think about driving in the Cities. Is the place easy to get to? We wanted to do it this year but medical stuff with one of our kids kept us back. Next year we'll have time to plan ahead and are definitely doing it.

Sunday is cheaper, if I remember right, because more people sign up the other days instead of Sunday because of travel times. Hope to see some of you there, thanks for the reminder, and the motivation!!

Received another email this morning....thought future warriors would appreciate this list that was on the email.

You know you are a Warrior when...

1. All your outfits have a layer of dried mud

2. A beer isn't complete without a turkey leg

3. Silverware is unnecessary

4. You go to the local playground for a workout

5. Business attire includes a kilt

6. You wish your shower head was a fire hose

7. You use barbed wire to secure your garden

8. You've replaced winter hats with fuzzy helmets

9. You jump in puddles to spice up your run

10. Your medal is displayed more prominently than a family portrait