• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD MW3 Discussion

CJH

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is about all I hear from the mics when I have played Infected...10 year olds. Granted, I have played a few rounds that were semi interesting, but I can only play maybe 2 rounds before I get tired of hearing kids whine that there are too many people in "their" area.

This game is the worst COD game I have ever played. MW2 is 100 times better than MW3. The ballistic vest is a huge joke. People take 10+ bullets in hardcore, than they shoot you once and you're a goner.

Connections and dropped games are worse than any other COD so far, and don't even get me started on the cheating that is going on now. Highly doubt I will even buy the add ons for it. Very disappointed

My play time has been limited lately. How are they glitching/cheating now? Ive been quite pleased with the host migration this time around.

Yeah I dont think Ill be giving them any money for add on content either. The people on xbox are already going on what, their second or third content release? I couldnt even buy the first one if I wanted right now. thats bogus... Only way I think Ill get it is if a friend gives it to me.

Tried it today. Playing hard core KC, a guy on the team I was on went 156 kills and 3 deaths. To say the cheating is bad is an understatement. The worst cod game ever. WaW and black ops are easily twice the game that this joke is. 'I may have to visit game stop and see if they will even take it on trade. Might be worth a plastic bag,, maybe 2 bags

You guys that see cheating. Two things.

One, why don't you just back out? You don't have to play that lobby?

Second, I play quite a bit, and I don't really see any cheating that you guys talk about.

If it was as rampant as some of you make out, I certainly would have run across it by now.

Nothing to do with it.

Not so sure about that. What I'm reading here is similar to the issues a coworker has with his PS3. Another coworker dumped his PS3 and got an XBOX and has been much happier playing COD. Seems like more than a coincidence. Just sayin'.

I dont know its playing fine for me (PS3). I dont know how paying more for the same exact in game experience changes anything. Placebo effect maybe? I have played on both Xbox and PS3, same gameplay, same mouthy 12yo kids, same "I shot him first!" moments. Its all the same.

I havnt played much lately so not sure about the cheating aspect but I can say Ive only seen one instance of cheating, the glitch that got you under a map, and that was months ago and was patched quickly.

Just report any cheaters in the lobbies if it happens.

I'm not saying (or ever said) that paying for the online service is the difference that makes it better or worse. However, they are different online services and perhaps that is why some are having better luck than others. The game has been almost flawless for me, and as others have mentioned, if a lobby is bad just switch and have at it again. Pretty simple.

It's a different online service and the games are built different due to that. For instance, notice how they push out updates to each platform individually? So yes, playing on one or the other could very well be a different experience in how each performs. Saying they're both the same would be like saying that I have a Verizon iPhone and you have a Sprint iPhone so they must be identical in how they perform.

Yes, we're playing the same maps with the same weapons with the same objectives, etc, but what I'm saying (and evidenced by people I've talked to and seems to be happening here in this thread as well) is that the guts of the game are different and that might be the reason why we're seeing a difference. Maybe the PS3 online service isn't as efficient handling the traffic? Maybe the game isn't built as well to run on the PS3 network? What is the answer? Good luck finding out, but as I said before it seems more than just a coincidence.

FWIW, I'm not saying this stuff as a Ford/Chevy XBOX/PS3 thing either. Just an observation.

I had been playing alot of 3 since I just got internet last week (ps3). I was really starting to enjoy it til I put 2 back in for a throw & realized how much better 2 is. Maybe it's just my style of playing, but I enjoy the more open maps alot more. It might get a little "campy" at times, but for the most part 2 just seems alot more tactical. however, i feel the host migration has been terrible on 2 but just fine on 3 lately. The quick scoping on 2 does drive me flippin bonkers though! I can't even count how many times I rage quit after watching 3 of my killcams in a row going to a quickscope.