• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Voice

Jim Almquist

I was planning on watching the Twins but it was rained out. Thought I would see what all the hype was about. I have to say that it was more interesting than Idol. I like the fact that it is all ages and they sing what they want. Who knows what it will be like when they start getting "Coached" but so far its not bad. There are some outstanding voices all ready so it will be entertaining at least for a little while.

I normally hate these types of shows but I saw it was on and told the old lady about it and she was flipping back and forth between that and idol. the voice held our attention more so then idol though.

I am a pretty big fan of Cee-lo as he is a creative musician and singer. Pretty much everyone on his team that he picked seemed to have the same characteristics as he does when it comes to singing. I can't wait to see what he pulls out of the hat!

Wonder if they will dress up in outfits he designs lol

Since the Twins had all ready won I decided to see what the next group looked like. Some good and some bad but it will be interesting to see how this whole thing shakes out. I guess now they each have 8 per team and they go head to head with half of them going home. My money would be on Cee-lo or Adam's team if I was to choose the strongest teams.