• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Archery Shop coming to Brainerd!!!!

Meat-Run

Hey Folks if you live in or around brainerd I noticed theres a new archery shop opening up soon I think it's called Archery Country. I'm really excited to see another option in the lakes area and its very close to my house. It's located just south of brainerd not 1/2 mile on old 371 check it out next time you come through.

mr

Same owner as the one in St. Cloud. I purchased a Parker from them a few years ago and just had a buddy bring in a Diamond to have some accessories added. They mentioned that they would be opening the store in Brainerd this year and that it would be larger than the one in St. Cloud and possibly have more shooting options if the store draws any numbers. Good group to work with as far as I am concerned.

eyeguy2 I was thinking the same thing when I first saw there banner outside. Latetly its been looking kind of quiet but not sure when they'll have there opening date..hope it comes soon I need some work done on my bow.

mr

SNS,

Yeah, I was in the MC(man cave)lastnight with a few buddies and about took of his nose with a flying peep sight grin

I'll leave it up to a real shop with appropriate gear. On that note I'm trying to tune and get some vibration out of an API mumba that's really giving me some issues. Is there anything I can put on the actual limbs because the where the limb and riser pockets are its got alot of noise and vibration...work in progress.

mr

Yes my mistake, it's the APA mamba. Well now I have even more problems. Well since I initially set it up without a loop string my release has been on the serving string and has cause two arrows to fall off and the last time caused the string to derail soooo I'm in need of some work before I go any further. Good thing nobody got hurt just a little scrape on my arm and no damage to my bow (visually).

Archery Country can't open soon enough.

later,

mr