• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Giovanni Ribisi movie

Steve Foss

Some might still call him an emerging actor. I don't. His body of work at this stage in his career rivals the amazing Johnny Depp. That's minus Depp's innate leading man sex appeal, which makes Ribisi's accomplishments resonate even more deeply, IMO.

I can name my favorite Ribisi movie with one word. Can you?

spr and avatar are the only movies i remember him in. and he wasn't really featured in avatar much.

ribisi's twin sister is the red haired chick in dazed in confused that hangs around with those two nerd kids.

also:

foss-man has a man crush, foss-man has a man crush! Steve and Giovanni sitting in a tree...

Awwww, just funning ya fossygrin

This is disappointing . . . Ribisi is an active Scientologist

Gosh, Matt, and I was talking about acting and movies, not religion. Guess this thread will be moved into Silly Town in due course, since it suddenly became religion instead of entertainment. crazy

Bobby, you got a fave Ribisi movie or not? Hey, you can admit it here in private. First time you ever REALLY heard of him, eh? Time for some research. I've heard you know how to do research. He's been in quite a few movies the masses never heard of. Research, of course, would involve actually seeing those movies, not just listening to online gibberish about them. gringrin

One word = "Heaven." Cate Blanchett was there too. Cate is heaven in her own way. Yeah, I've had a Cate Crush for a LONG time. Talk about an actress who is more than the sum of her parts.

i had to use wikipedia and other online gibberish to see what else he was in besides the two i listed. i've seen gone in 60 seconds but i hardly remember any of it other than jolie with blonde dreadlocks. I also saw lost in translation but i don't remember him in there either.

you're right though, several of his movies I have never heard of.

Heaven, BM. If you see it, it will come. On the bright side, the work ahead of you is not really work. It's just watching excellent movies while awake instead of asleep. Not many Americans can say they do that on a regular basis. They're too into car chases, T&A and booze. wink

Heaven, BM. If you see it, it will come. On the bright side, the work ahead of you is not really work. It's just watching excellent movies while awake instead of asleep. Not many Americans can say they do that on a regular basis. They're too into car chases, T&A and booze. wink

Well I'd be lying if said I wasn't just a little bit into car chases and T&A. I did say I saw "Gone in 60 Seconds". I don't touch the devil juice though and I can usually stay awake and pay attention to a movie as long as it's not "Gone in 60 Seconds" grin

Heaven, huh? I'll put it on the netflix queue