• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wanting to say thank you to MN Archery

I would like to say thank you to Mn Archery.. I went out to the grandopening to see the new showroom in Lichfield and filled out a ticket for the door prize. I was not there when the tickets were pulled, but I received a call later that night. I had won a new Hoyt, after going out there the following day I was measured for draw lenght and got to pick out what camo I liked. Just yesterday I got the call that my new bow was in and I could pick it up. Matt has been great and I wanted to say publicly

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I also wish you well with the new shop.

Chris

I finally made it out there today to Minnesota Archery in Lichfield today. My new bow is all setup and I got to shoot it alittle bit. Matt helped do a set up and a basic sight in. It is so nice to finally shoot a bow that actually fits me. My old bow is a Hoyt that is about 16 or 17 years old. all I can say is WOW, technology is great.

I would like to say thank you one more time to a great group of people.

chris

I will try to get some photos up this weekend. I went from a Hoyt Supreme to this Rampage xt. I cant even believe how much it helps to have a bow fit properly, shooting is going to be so fun now.

Matt really did a great job setting this bow up. I now have a range in the basement to build my arms back up. It is just 8yds but I still can work on form.

Pics to follow.

When typing your post, just click on the blue up arrow and upload the pic directly from your computer. If copying from a photo hosting site, right click on the pic and copy the source code and paste that using the "enter an image" icon. If you need help, let me know and I'll post if for you.

Thanks for the help with the photos.

Here it is. Hoyt rampage xt

Apex 4 pin sight and stabilizer

Ultra rest hunter drop away.

Again I would like to say thank you to Matt at Minnesota archery. This is really a sweet bow.

full-24294-7405-misc2010012.jpg

full-24294-7406-misc2010013.jpg