• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final Five

titelines

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elaborate...... please.

I have missed a few minutes here and there so I guess I might have missed something but the cheapshots have mostly been coming from guys like Ostrow, Donavon, and Mermis. There are a lot of hacks and slashes happening out there.... on both sides.

That tying goal was a pretty goal though. UND hasn't outplayed DU but they certainly haven't been outclassed by DU either.

Both these teams look gassed out there. I just hope nobody gets hurt with the lack of calls in OT here.

The zebras let them play in OT for sure. Could so easily have gone either way. Both goalies stood on their hind legs and roared in OT while their defenses faltered.

Saved my best stuff for the glorified junior colleges. I know the they saw it. Why waste it on a one and done?

Its kinda hard to top that one. I'm still laughing about it.

Yep Steve both goaltenders looked good. Sam Briton rob a few guys. Now we find out where everybody's going. Sounds like UND will be at Green Bay. I think the annoucement is tomorrow on ESPN2 at 9:30 AM.

Saved my best stuff for the glorified junior colleges. I know the they saw it. Why waste it on a one and done?

Not sure if you went to UND as a stundent? If so wondering what degree you have from such a prestigious University?

I was at the game last night. Noticed the malone hit. It wasnt too cheap. Drew some boos from the crowd. Classid sioux, not a bit that was out character. Prety good game. The siuox looked out played and lost at times. I was about 6th row in the corner the sioux shot twice at so its harder then tv to see overall, but sometimes better to see things develop.

I hate denver but glad to see them playing good hockey. Should help the wcha

Now we find out where everybody's going. Sounds like UND will be at Green Bay. I think the annoucement is tomorrow on ESPN2 at 9:30 AM.

Sorry I was wrong. Selection show will be at 10:30 AM our time on ESPN.

"]Im hoping the Sioux will improve for the NCAA's. They might have been worn out from friday night.

Oh, and what happened to all the crazy Sioux fans. THey were pretty quite last night.

I wasn't at the game. Was it pretty quiet at the game. I heard the total attendance was 57,000 for the tourament. Kinda disappointing but it was expected to be down for obvious reason.

Brittain was pretty awesome last night. Frattin clearly has some sniper skills. He nearly ended it on that shot through traffic in the 1st OT. Brittain had a knee jerk reaction when it clanged off the crossbar. Besides those two plays though he was stellar. Some of those saves were sick!

To have any reasonable shot of getting a national title you gotta have a goalie that's capable of playing like those 2 goalies last night.