• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol

paceman

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought some of Scotty's work was a little boring. I agree that Lauren should be the winner.

Side note: Not sure were the wife heard the info but I guess Haley was waiting in the wings in case Lauren lost her voice.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think Haley had more talent than both of them....

Who cares that she came off as a little snobby. Arent all musicians and singers a little snobby??

My thing is that I hate country music and could hardly even watch the finale last night. I didn't vote for either because I wouldn't listen to albums put out by either one. Scotty has a more unique voice than Lauren.....and even bringin up her voice issues to get the sympathy vote was a [PoorWordUsage] poor move by the AI producers. If it wasn't an issue than it shouldn't have been an issue.

If Lauren wins I would be [PoorWordUsage] if I were Scotty. He should have pretended to be sick as well to offset the "awe poor Lauren" effect.

Crappy move in my opinion.

Thank god the girl didn't win. She had hard times with notes and melodies.

I think they didn't divulge the numbers as not to embarrass her live on-stage. I wasn't overly impressed by the guy, either.

Well there it is guys Scotty is new American Idol. I Thought it was a good decision from America except now this is the 4th male to win in a row. Lets see what he can produce when he gets out on his own I hope some good stuff. The word around the news is that the top two are now dating who knows whats going to happen now. Good season overall

Just another country bumpkin smile Good luck to him. I think both will have nice careers but they are both so young it might not happen for a few years. I wonder if they will go back to school or hire tutors... It would be hard to go back to school like a normal teenager.