• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For those of you with HHA single pin sights....

lungdeflator

Any problem with adjusting them out hunting? Im on the edge about buying one. Things can happen very fast in the woods and I would hate to miss an oppurtunity because I cannot adjust the sight quickly enough. Or just the extra movement it would take. Is this a factor?

No, it's really not. I thought the same as you. But unless you're sleeping in your stand and wake up and there's a deer in front of you, you'll have ample time to adjust it. Plenty of time. The biggest concern is remembering to adjust it. Soon after getting my HHA, I had a big tom working right into the blind, video cam rolling, 6:15 first morning of my MN hunt and I take the 12 yd shot. The problem was, I had practiced at 40 yds in the backyard the day before and never moved my slider back. I still have a few feathers as a painful reminder. But after awhile it becomes second nature and you're always checking it. A lot of guys will just lock it at 25yds for the entire season and gap shoot if necessary. I think you'll enjoy the sight.

They say you sight them in a 20 and 60 yrds and then put the supplied yardage tape on and your done. How true and accurate is that. I own a spott hogg real deal and thinking about getting the HHA 5510 for my new Z9. Wondering if its worth the switch.

They say you sight them in a 20 and 60 yrds and then put the supplied yardage tape on and your done. How true and accurate is that. I own a spott hogg real deal and thinking about getting the HHA 5510 for my new Z9. Wondering if its worth the switch.

If you follow the directions they are 100% on to the yard, really easy and 1 yard markings.

I leave my sight at 27yds and its never more than 3" high and it makes it to 34yds before it drops 3".

I've made the same mistake as Don, but I've made a habit of adjusting my sight back to 20 every time I practice. Its just part of my routing now so I don't make a mistake and leave my pin in the wrong spot.