• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Decoys....

Laska

Some new patterns I just got done painting they had some dust on them when I took a pic but w/e,Look pretty good and their not even clear coated yet.

If anyone else has decoys they made post them here I enjoy lookin at them!

New worker pumkinseed

pumpkinseed1.jpg

Another view

pumkinseed2.jpg

Worker Bluegill

bluegill1.jpg

lol, their only 6 1/2" long by about 3 1/2" wide at the fins. But they are close up pictures. Im just about done with a "On a diet" Northern, Ill post that as soon as I get them done too I made a red n white and firetiger.

Hey Laska, how long is the new fire tiger northern? If it swims as well as I hear your decoys swim, I am interested in buying it off you at the GTG if it isn't spoken for already.

Bowhunt

10 3/4" I may have another firetiger IDK its been the seller this week

It's not a big deal, this might be my last time out for the year anyways. I can talk to you at the GTG.

Bowhunt

haha I have one left its yours if ya want it. This week has been crazy for northerns.

Well if you didn't make them look so good you probably wouldn't be so busy. If the one you have left is a fire tiger I'll take it. Hopefully it will bring in something over 24" at the GTG smile. That is the largest I have speared this year, saw one that was maybe 25" but nothing bigger. Now I'm even more pumped up for the GTG.

Bowhunt

Just this week well,since saturday,

logged my hours in at 73 hours so 12hr days

9 Natural Perch

8 Firetiger Perch

6 Sunfish

2 Red n White Northerns

2 Firetiger northerns

So yeah I have been swamped with work!!

2011-02-03143644.jpg

I have one with your name on it, gotta try n find out how to pack them all up now. Got all the gear in the truck not much space for the toys.

The first decoy is a shelf decoy with 75 year old cedar that Laska made

The second decoy is one that I got for X-mas form my son his first ever atempt at carving

The thrid is a cool one I got at a bait store just had to have it

and the fourth decoy... This is the secret to my sucess....OOPS wrong forum winklaugh

full-15313-5524-003.jpg

full-15313-5525-004.jpg

full-15313-5527-005.jpg

full-15313-5528-006.jpg

absolutly merk! and who ever else wants to come to ND. I will do some scouting myself and make some calls. I'll find u a lake. I just heard that a pike lake thats open for spearing that has never been clear, is clear as a bell this year and it is full or norskis. No ones ever speared it. gotta have a snowmobile or atv to get around on any of our lakes this year. lots of snow. I'll make a new post to keep u informed. email me and I will get u some info on lodging too. [email protected] good luck to all at ur GTG this weekend! maybe ur next GTG can be in ND winklaugh