• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Danny Kristo out indefinitely with frostbite

cbrooks

I believe it and quite frankly, all that matters is that Kristo knows the truth and he told his family, UND and the team that drafted him the truth. Everything else is just like high school gossip; completely irrelevant and mostly made up/fabricated

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who believes it. As if anyone would admit to drinking. I sure woudlnt. Ridiculous.

The only part missing is at the end where he should have said, "oh and my family attorney told me to mention that iii don't consume alcohol anymore cause I'm not old enough and its bad for you"

You guys honestly believe this garbage. Come on. I woulda wore warmer clothes, foresurely had socks on and found my shoe after 20 beers.

Glad he's playing but comeon. Ill get the real story, one of these days.

I could care less. Actually said I as glad he was playing. Jujst can't believe all you guys believe this story. What's he suppoe to say though. I imagine most of the team had a good chuckle after reading this. I. Actually don't he even care that he wasn't suspended if he was driking. The cold was punishment enough.

Either way he is back and id expect more effort out of him then before.

The thing that puzzles me from the story is.......

UND star hockey players shouldn't have to walk across the golf course for a booty call. The puck bunnies should be the ones walking across the golf course in 30 below weather.

Disappointing. He must not be getting any if he was in such a hurry to leave the house that he didn't put socks or any warmer clothes on.

Very good point brmuskie, it kind of makes you wonder if they are too busy watching the other teams cheerleaders once they get into the NCAA's. If they aren't finding the "love" at home it can be a big distraction on the road.

How else can you explain first round losses to Yale, New Hampshire, and getting booted by BC 3 years in a row. I wonder when the WCHA teams are going to catch on to this and start using it against them.

The gophers are still getting action from the back to back NC's - once your NC drought reaches a decade the girls lose interest.

I think we have just solved the great Danny Kristo/Sioux NCAA failure mystery!

Jeez us you guys. I can't believe the filth in this thread. You ought be ashame of yourselves. grin

Danny Kristo will be on UND's third line tonight. smile

Darn it. I just notice Jason Gregiore not in the lineup. What is going on there? Can't UND ever have everybody healthy?

gringringrin

Go get her #17!

Did anyone else smell alcohol on Kristos breath during that 2nd intermission interview? I mean sure it could have been me drinking a beer but I am almost positive he had a few drinks before the game.

I'm sure it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway too.

Did you see the play with Trupper carrying the puck with his stick? That play kind of reminded me of the Mike Legg goal.

If that would have been a gopher I would have been swearing at the screen. Stupid play. Coulda have been a real good chance if he woulda had the puck in a position to pass orf shoot. Honestly he had one play, shoot. Stupid.

Man I've turned into a grump

Did you see the play with Trupper carrying the puck with his stick? That play kind of reminded me of the Mike Legg goal.

Yeah, that was cool. I had to look twice to make sure I was really seeing what I thought I was seeing. Course, it wasn't NEARLY as cool as it would have been if he'd have scored. wink