• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Danny Kristo out indefinitely with frostbite

cbrooks

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This off of Brad Schlossman site "Coach Hakstol said that sophmore Danny Kristo has been cleared to practice fully. Will he be able to play this weekend? Hakstol said thats another thing. Kisto hasn't been ruled out yet, though."

Not to mention it will help the powerplay but yes the 3rd line would be much improve. The thing with UND is how deep they are.

I can't figure out why Mike Cichy hasn't been given regular duty on 3rd line. Something is going on there. I tried asking Schloss and Jason on there blogs. There tight lip.

Not to mention it will help the powerplay but yes the 3rd line would be much improve. The thing with UND is how deep they are.

I can't figure out why Mike Cichy hasn't been given regular duty on 3rd line. Something is going on there. I tried asking Schloss and Jason on there blogs. There tight lip.

Yeah, Cichy has been a mystery. Don't know if it's grades, injury, locker room stuff, etc. You're right, it would be good to get Kristo out on the point for the PP.

Its got to be attitude or something along those lines. I think he gone after this year. He rarely see's the ice. When UND got him he was a highly sought by all the teams including Major Jrs.

Another guy is Joe Gleason. I hope he gets to play more he kind of got shafted with Dillion Simpson. Nothing against Simpson but Gleason should be in the lineup. I think he had the highest +/- last season.

und people are full of hate and arrogance, its hilarious. Yea they have 14 canadians in an american collegiate sport.. duh in a division 2 sport like hockey they should be successful.

KRISTO the snowbank is suddenly back at tourney time, shocker huh?

why aint he suspended for a few games, passed out drunk in a snowbank, underage and ZERO punishment huh? stay classy grand forks. un real.

und people are full of hate and arrogance, its hilarious. Yea they have 14 canadians in an american collegiate sport.. duh in a division 2 sport like hockey they should be successful.

KRISTO the snowbank is suddenly back at tourney time, shocker huh?

why aint he suspended for a few games, passed out drunk in a snowbank, underage and ZERO punishment huh? stay classy grand forks. un real.

Ohhhh myyyyyy . . . everyone take a deep breathe . . . it's college hockey. Yes, we have passionate fans, myself included, but at the end of the day, we're all fans of WCHA college hockey and what it brings to the Winter.

LB, I know the Sioux/Bison - Fargo/GF rivalry stuff and all . . . but do you really want to start pointing fingers? Stay classy Bison football . . . blushsmile

I saw a siuox fan eat a puppy at at the tourny last year..... sorry that's the meanest thing I could think of. Lakebison as much as I enjoy your hatred of the sioux, and trust me I share it with you.

You have to earn the right to blast them that hard. Maybe just start with one comment and after a few replies let them have. We are all friends on here and go back and fourth with how terrible all things sioux are on here. But starting that strong is just going to let these yahoos discount you. And them I'm all alone on here.

On second thought, just blast in. Its play offs and the siox are thugs

]I saw a siuox fan eat a puppy at at the tourny last year..... sorry that's the meanest thing I could think of. Lakebison as much as I enjoy your hatred of the sioux, and trust me I share it with you.

You have to earn the right to blast them that hard. Maybe just start with one comment and after a few replies let them have. We are all friends on here and go back and fourth with how terrible all things sioux are on here. But starting that strong is just going to let these yahoos discount you. And them I'm all alone on here.

On second thought, just blast in. Its play offs and the siox are thugs

Last year at the playoffs, I saw Gopher fans looking for their team, but couldn't find them. wink

Last year at the playoffs, I saw Gopher fans looking for their team, but couldn't find them. wink

I went for my rifle but then I realized my team is out of the playoffs again and my gun is empty. I went for my ammo box and discovered it was full of newspaper clipping of Don Lucia's contract extension.

Let's face it Gopher fan, we suck right now.

Danny Kisto tells what actually happen with GF Herald writer Brad Schlossman

http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/197147/

There's a few good college hockey articles in the Herald this morning. There's a three part interveiw with Brad Malone about the Jesse Martin(Denver player)hit back in November.

g@@gle areavoices UNDhockey