• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

prices for Jet Ski?

Dahitman44

I found a 2001 Sea Doo GTX DI 3 passenger at a local dealer. It only has 80 hours on it and looks new.Kelly Blue book says 3,200 in average retail but this is way above average.

They want $5,900 for it but that seems a little too high even with the extremely low hours ... What do you guys think?

Thanks

Hit

80 hours 800 hours or 8000 hours they all could break down tomorrow, or not ever have a problem.

lots of people have a mindset what they think its worth and they wont settle for anything less. they wont sell it either. print off the KBB value show it to them, and offer them just a little bit above the kbb. if they aren't happy with that. part ways and say, good luck trying to sell it at that price and when you realize it wont happen give me a call and maybe i will buy it if i havent found something different already.

That's a $3500 machine tops. Find some ads for the same or similar PWC's and use them as bargaining tools if you really want that particular PWC. If it has a trailer the used trailer is probably worth $350 if it is a single place trailer.

Please get one that displays a large infra-red image. That's what my brother's heat seeking potato gun locks onto fastest.

Ka-Pow....one pound Idaho russet right up the exhaust pipe! Whooo Heeee mashed potato fun!!

Lime green is a nice color to choose too. Gulls love it....they think its some sort of gull two holer.

Ahhhhh life is good.