• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Diamond Iceman

hockeybc69

They are extremely nice bows, I'm excited to shoot the Dead Eye, looks like a solo cam destroyer, if it is as dead in hand as diamonds are known for it could be a sweet bow, loved the diamond iceman extremely quiet and smooth

I have probably put around a 1,000 plus shots though mine. I love this bow. It got really good reviews and decided to try it out. would up buying it. Loved it from the first shot. Very smooth draw, quiet and fast. Not the fastest out there but it shoots low 300's. Mine did develop a click that could be felt in the riser when drawing it. Had it striped and lube up. They found it in the roller guard. Shoots like new again. You can do your own maintainence the limb bolts back off enough to get the string and cable off with no bow press. Although it took a while to set it up this way. I just had a dealer do the work for this time for it does take a special bow press to work on it with out backing off the limbs. You can adjust this bow from like 26 inch draw to 31 inch I believe with out changing a cam like a lot of other bows. They are well worth the money. I personally have taken I wild boar and one deer with it. Hopefully ther will be much more in the future.

mine is setup 28.5 inch draw 66lbs. shoots 308 fps with carbon express maxima 350's