• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

benelli vinci

I test fired one at Reeds gun show/sale by Little Falls last April. I like the idea of the recoil springs in the receiver making maintenance much easier. I liked how it shot except for the safety being in front of the trigger. I shoot a Benelli M1 and at the show bought my son a Benelli M2.

Same here. Great, great gun. I shoot a SBE and am use to the safety being on the back. Probably not a big deal for geese/ducks but there would be a learning curve for quick/snap shooting grouse/pheasants that I'm not willing to go through.

Thanks for the input ,went ahead and bought one today ,try and shoot some clays tommorrow see how it works ,i think im going to paper pattern it first just to make sure it hits were im ponting it.i hope it will shoot as good as its engineered ,all i can say about that is wow ! i have a SBE 11 and am very happy with it, only complaint i ever had with it was that shooting a 3 and a half inch magnum turkey load through it is brutal.

i got a vinci back in october 2009. took it pheasant hunting twice. shot a few ducks and geese with it. would rather have the safety behind the trigger cuz where it is your finger is almost fully extended. just took some getting used to is all. even shot a nice doe with 00buckshot up in Ontario this past fall. (buckshot is legal for big game in Ontario) my montefeltro is still my favorite. have fun and be safe.