• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Banquet Season

merkman

Trying to plan the upcoming Banquet season.

Anyone have any dates for the banquets?

I am sure I will make my rounds again this year.

Southern, Central, and Metro are all on my list but I may add more if I can get more info.

Thanks

-Merk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for the flyers to come out for the central that we went to last year Jeff and I are heading to that one again

I found it on a HSOforum.

Feb 5 this year at the same place as last year.

The food is really good at the Central one, lots of prizes, and it is a real good time, but if they have brownies at the Southern Lakes I'm headed south on the 5th. laugh

Wish I could hit both cry

-Merk

FYI

I talked to the guys over at the West Central Chapter

Here is what they have going on

Quote:

Not really a banquet. We decided several years ago that we would rather fish than plan a big doings so instead we sell a few raffle tickets and have bit of a good time telling stories and usually a guest speaker. This year we have invited Jay Leitch from Moorhead. We always have room for another guest. We have several good prizes as well as some good attendance prizes.

Thanks for asking and good fishing

Melvin’s on the Lake Spicer Next Thursday the 20th at 7 pm but should come early if you want a burger off the menu and to get a good seat. If the weather looks daunting call first just in case Jay can’t make it.

The food is really good at the Central one, lots of prizes, and it is a real good time, but if they have brownies at the Southern Lakes I'm headed south on the 5th. laugh

-Merk

just saw the tickets for the central banquet and it is Friday Feb 4th in Rice Minnesota so it looks as if I may make the GTG after all shocked

-Merk