• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Season over??

LOTWSvirgin

Yah I am sure it ended on the New years eve too. Now the reason why I asked. I was out driving by where I hunt tonigh and noticed that one of the other guys who hunts there truck was parked up in the yard. I didnt think much about it I just figured he was pulling out his ground blind he had set up in there. So I pull up into the yard to meet him and see if he had filled his tag before the end of the season. So I pull up and get out and walk towards the blind I see the roof is popped back up then I notice the windows are open but I dont see nobody inside so I look around a little bit and dont see him. So I leave but in the back of my head I am thinking is he in there hunting?? So I go drive by another spot I hunt cause there has been a couple nice bucks out feeding with all the other deer. After that I start heading back by to where he was possibly hunting. Well just as I get there he is pulling out of there its just after shooting hours so now I am almost sure he was in there hunting. So I follow him down the road because I know he is going to turn around and come back and he does I stop get out ask him what he is up to. He say I am trying to hunt. I said it ended the other day he swears up and down it ended today. I am sure he new the season was over on the 31st but didnt want to admit he got caught atleast it was only by me

For me, it ended on Nov. 18, when I shot my buck. But the Wisconsin bow season closed for two weeks on the 19th for the duration of the firearm season, and when it reopened, it was cold. With meat in the freezer, the motivation to go get a doe just wasn't quite so strong.