• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Crestliner

FM_Mike

I am looking to possibly get a new Crestliner in the new year. I am looking at the

Raptor 17.5 TE.

Can anyone who may have one give me any feedback on the boat?

Also, can anyone recommend a Crestliner dealer that they have used and were happy with.

I am set on Cresliner since I have been a very happy owner of there boats. The last boat I bought was from LaCannes Marine but they no longer carry Crestliner. frown

Thanks for your help, Mike

They sure look like a nice rig. I love the layout.

There is a tourney won Raptor 17.5TE w/ 125 Opti for sale on one of the other fishing websites, hint think 'eyes. The guy is out of Nisswa Mn. I don't know anything about it, other than what I read about it. It has apparently not seen the water yet.

I had a big part in the development of the Raptor, Pretty proud of the layouts of the models. they are a nice fishing boat.

The one in Nisswa is Richie Boggs he won at an AIM tournament Nice rig that would be a steal for someone looking for new boat.

I almost bought a lund from R and R but they are very pushy, so as I said no they said don't bother ever bring it in for service b/c they won't work on it. I drove across the road and bought a crestliner from crystal pierz. I know they don't sell them anymore but don't r and r your money!!

It semms Crestliner dealer are few and far between. I know with all the troubles with the economy that many dealers were closed or switched to other brands. I would like to purchase in state but would not be apposed to driving if I had too. I vacation in the Otter Tail area and have for the last 35 years. Boat is stored in the area so I would like to keep it somewhat local. The dealer in Battle Lake is closed, and the only results I get searching is a dealer in Moorehead. Perham I beleived use to have a dealer but no more it seems. The dealers down here are a waste of time because the mostly deal with bass boats and not aluminum fishing boats. Any other ideas are welcome.

Thanks again, Mike

Erin,

Can you explain what you mean by "Best Margin". I am a little nieve when it comes to boat speak. blush

Price and service go hand and hand but service is important to me as as have limited vacation time and need to have any issue taken care of promptly. Every day in the shop is time not on the water, and since I store the boat year round up north I do not have the option of not having it when I vacation. If it is like my previous Crestliners, problems have been very few but again you never know.

Thanks, Mike