• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Venom vs. Warn winch system

LipRipper!!

Go for the viper...the venom I believe is from a past employee of the viper and has been trying to duplicate what viper already has. Viper has had great customer service and a great following and parts should be very easy to get as the are located right here in MN. Very good deals on vipers and also come with many extras and mounting plates that are still priced well below warn.

I think it mottoalliance or something like that.

i purchased a warn wannabe for my sportsman and after a couple years the solenoid broke. then i bought a warn and didn't have any issues. but my dad has a polaris winch on his sportsman and the solenoid went out on that once too. so it probably doesn't matter which brand you buy. my new xp has a popo winch. my old warn and this popo get most of their use plowing but some use saving my bacon. no matter which brand, i'd get a synthetic rope not the metal cable.

Hey Guys and Gals,

One of our employees found this thread and passed it on to me. Great conversation....fun to read the different views and that people have been positive on our VIPER winches....we try to construct a high quality product that we all feel good about sending out the door each day.

You can pick our items up in Rogers and we are looking at opening a full-blown retail facility in the next year....want to make sure we'd get enough traffic, but as we are on I-94 corridor, I think we'd get a lot of traffic. Thoughts on this?

Have a great holiday season....all the best.

Peter

President

Motoalliance

Peter, Thanks for you input on your viper winches. I have decided to try one of your winches (like to keep it local..). I know installing a winch is not to difficult but I am very busy with work and family. Does moto alliance install?

Thank you,

Brad