• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

World Jr 2011 in Buffalo NY

cbrooks

After the first period I thought that Canada was going to give Russia the knock out punch and beat then down. They were playing flawless hockey.

The third period was one of the best comeback games I have seen in some time.

Hats off to the comrades for never giving up in a huge third period shut out.

I am sure Canada is sick after losing this game and the championship to the U.S. last year.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could imagine how Canada feels. They have by far the most talent and to lose back to back like that most sting. It will be interesting to see how they come back next year. I wouldn't bet against Canada in 2012.

I was reading an article in TSN from they had with some of Canada player's. They talk how hockey is a game of momentum. It was dead on. Thats why I'm such a fan. The potential for upsets are greater when the emotions are high. It sounded like I miss one of those classic games.

HAHA! I just read a few of the comments below the TSN article on this. They go from: Canada should win this thing...to: 3-0 after two, we've got this in the bag, that Russian teams stinks!...to: This is the most embarrassing thing to happen to Canada.

That's a horrible choke. It just goes to show you never give up.

That is great, gotta love a huge comeback story.

You know Canada is going to get serious next year. Bring their team together sooner, grab more guys from the NHL, no college players, whatever they can. They are going to do something though. 2nd place is another huge loss for Canada.

I love the jokes Brooks. Any ice fishing this year. I will be on Leech in a sleeper the next 3 days. brrrrrrrrr