• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Ken and Steve

I noticed you two are teaming up to put on a couple of photography workshops this upcoming summer and next fall. It looks like it would be a great time and a great way to spend a couple of days in Northern Minnesota with a couple of great photographers while learning some great tips and advice. I may just have to do one of them if I can save up some more cash! Great Idea!!!

Thanks, Jeremy. We've barely completed our planning details and already have gotten several bookings. We wanted to get them going this summer, but there was so much planning involved, and now Ken's retirement from teaching means we have the time to dot every i and cross every t.

So much to see, so little time! Three days, and we'll pack in all the teaching and learning we can. Lessons learned in the field stay with a photographer so much longer than classroom lessons. But, in the spirit of going On the Road with Ken and Steve, they're going to be fun, too! smilesmile

We may actually team up for a third one, and I've got two of my own planned for specific topics (wolf photography) and am getting a lot of feedback asking for a third.

There's a real thirst out there for hands-on learning when it comes to photography. I put a thread over in the HSO Sponsor Showcase with a bit more info and a link for those interested in the experience.

Happy shooting, everyone! smile

I bet the workshops will be great hands on learning. I have learned a lot just from the couple days spent shooting with them in the bog!

I know exactly what you mean Jason. Some day when things get back to normal I will take Steve and Ken up on one of there workshops. I am just not sure which one cause they all sound great but if I had to pick one it would more then likely be the fall or the wolf excursion.

Maybe even bribe Steve with a few beers and have him teach me a few Photoshop tricks winkgrin