• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Medal of Honor

hoppe56307

I have realized why Activision has gone back and forth between IW and Treyarch for the COD series after playing this game. They are obviously 2 different developers and give you 2 much different games.

EA has used DICE for both Battlefield:Bad Company and Medal of Honor. I own both games and you can tell they are made by the same company. They are VERY similar. I am not saying they are bad games- they just are almost the same game. I don't regret buying either, but so far I prefer the COD games.

If you have a rig that can run it Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead is insanely good. No rambooing around crazy graphics and huge multiplayer community. Its a military sim not a first person shooter. Pretty hard game with the addition of the advanced combat enviroment mod.

I've played them all and this is the only game I go back to.

Go download the demo if you have a capable rig

I picked up my copy of MOA last night and only played the campaign for a little while and I will say this the graphics and gameplay are better the MW2 in my opinion and I am hoping to get into the online part of it for a little bit tonight.

Played it for the PS3 a little last night. Played a little of the campaign last night, but mostly played online. The graphics do not seem as good on the online, but it was fun. The game play seemed to fit me a little better than MW2. More of a sniper type battle than a run and gun. Still only have about 2 hours in, but had a good time..