• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

7th Annual Spearing Get To Gator....Lake Winnie Area...Dec 18th & 19th

bassNspear

As we do every year, we have our 2 spearing get to gators, and this year we are going to spice it up a bit.

We are going to go up to Winnie for a 2 day event, where we are going to be able to enjoy the lake for 2 days, and be able to hang out over night with our friends from HSO!

So the date has been set, and I am working on figuring out where we are going to be staying!

More Information to come!!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be donating a brand new, never swam, Dennis Bertram Darkhouse Spearing Decoy ($50+ value - like the one shown below) for the photo of the largest look and released Northern Pike at the Winnie Get-to-Gator this year.

Don’t forget your camera!!!

Good Luck!!

4169864669_92e49b3e54.jpg

Merk, heidi is gonna kill you if you mention giving away a Dennis Bertram deak... She loves Dennis' Decoys Im actually jealous too because I want one too!! So merk how does that decoy swim anyways I heard they swim awsome!

Merk, heidi is gonna kill you if you mention giving away a Dennis Bertram deak... She loves Dennis' Decoys Im actually jealous too because I want one too!! So merk how does that decoy swim anyways I heard they swim awsome!

They swim great!!!

The one in the pic swims very slow and very smooth.(I have slower decoys, but not many are slower than this one)

BTW the winner won't get the used decoy in the pic it will be a brand new one from Dennis.

I suppose Heidi would want a Pink one. smile

Lol merk n elwood, figured id poke some fun at it, elwood if I see a pike heading your way ill make sure to tell ya, but I haven't missed in awhile smile ill look n release the hawgs but the picklers r mine! Can't believe winnie is 8 hrs away for me... O well guess there's time to sleep n contemplate a strategy for beatin the nord lord

I got a new secret weapon this year laska. as for the trophy you guys can only wish for it and hope you'll be that LUCKY to bring it home

I'm bringin every decoy for this one- gonna be on my game! Only thing that will beat that is a motorized swimming decoy with a camera! HBS won't have anything on me with what I'm packin now! Muahahaha laugh

I am in the process right now of working on a place to crash. Will keep u all posted
there is the G-D-P. THERES ALSO 3-4 RESORT OFF OF HWY 47 going towards highbanks/winnie. i have heard good things about dixon lake resort and would not mind fishin that lake.