• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Have a Dilemna......

student

I wouldn't take it back either unless you gave him a satisfaction return period. And if I were him, I wouldn't expect you to take it back.

Doesn't Mathews have a free replacement deal for limbs anyhow?

No free replacement for limbs unless it's a factory defect. Warranty is only for original owner.

tough hop for the guy who bought it!! u dont buy a used vehicle without driving it do you? the guy prolly thought it was a cheap mathews, out hunting for that name brand bow at a cheap price, without a clue in the world about the first knowledge of archery gear! AS IS!! maybe he should have said im going to take it to a shop and let u know if there is anything wrong before the sale is final!

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a couple of days on business and I'm just now getting a chance to provide an update.

I made a few phone calls and found out that replacement limbs are $200 bucks for the pair, if they are new. I did find a shop that would sell me just the lower limb, the "warped" one, for $100.

At this point it's been a week since I've heard from the buyer so, I'm really not sure what he decided to do.