• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Parker Wildfire vs PSE Stinger

goblueM

So I'm lookin to buy my first bow... I think I've narrowed it down to these two based on what is available at the local archery place and price range. Wanted to see if anybody had an opinion one way or another on these bows

thanks

Pse really stands behind there product, I gave my old pse to a kid when his bow broke on opening weekend 2 years ago and he didn't have money to get a new one. Well he was still shooting it last year when the metal teardrop broke on the string wich cause the top limb to blow up he took it to the bow shop and the called pse for parts and they asked what happened and sent him new both upper and lower limbs, cables and strings free of charge and this was a bow I bought back in 1992.

Just my .02

I own the Stinger and I love it. I got it last year and have have put 100's of arrows down range. The short axle to axle length makes it maneuverable in the stand and I think it's quiet. For the price I don't think you can go wrong.

I am a Parker man! I have a Hunter Mag as do my 2 brothers and our dad and my brother in law just bought the Wildfire! And he loves it! I've had mine for 5 years without any issues at all! I just believe they are the best bows for your buck!

well i ended up going with the Parker... due to it being the one in the store at the time. Plus I got the whole package for significantly less than MSRP, even after I got 6 beman hunter elite arrows

now all i have to do is learn how to shoot it straight, then how to hunt deer with a bow rather than a gun! smile

my buddy has two block targets, put a bunch of shot thru it last night. still getting the peep and the sight tuned, and my groups aren't that great yet. but i tell you what, after shooting traditional growing up, "bad groups" at 20 yards with a compound sure look pretty good to me smile