• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sons of Anarchy

Get'n Jiggy

I think that most of the FX series turn out to be pretty good. SOA and Rescue Me are both great shows. Something different than the 300 different CSI type shows. They are good, but how many can you make without it being the same thing.

Just a reminder it starts Tomorrow!!! (Tuesday)

Wow...crazy ending to the first show of the season....my jaw just dropped at the end.

Not to many shows that get me hooked like this show has....always leaving me in suspense and eager for the next show. Wife and I just watch last season in two days.....much better with no commercials and no wait between episodes!!

This show is right as the top of my list of favorite shows along with Band of Brothers, Deadwood, and Dexter!

The first two years seemed to focus on the conflict between Jax and old guard in the club, After Tuesday's show, I think Jax is gonna go to a very dark place, which I think many of the female viewers are not going to like........Gonna be fun to watch, I already have the DVR set to record it since I had a hard time remembering when it was on last year

Wife and I just watch last season in two days.....much better with no commercials and no wait between episodes!!

That is by far the best way to watch most all shows. I had to stop watching Lost because I watched the first 4 season back to back and loved it but then I tried watching it week to week and it just didnt do it for me. Once the season wrapped up I went back and watched them all back to back and it was very enjoyable. I do that with most tv shows.

BUT....some shows I just cant wait that long for and SOA is one of them.

Very interesting ending. I know the few scenes where they showed the kid with kidnapper got a rise out of the better half.

We DVR it also, but catch it while its on most of the time. Great show and glad its back!!!