• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Full Page Pronger Poster in today's Chicago Tribune!

Got to love it. The Chicago Tribune took matters into their hands today when it came to getting into Pronger's head like he had been trying to do all series to the Hawks.

They ran a full page full color poster of him skating in a figure skating skirt with the following head line...Looks like Tarzan, skates like Jane!

It worked too because he was a real sarcastic arse in the interviews and the reporters were giving it to him real good!

Cudos to the Trib! Enjoy Boyz!

His interviews and press conferences are classic. I used hate him until listening to some of his stuff. He's a funny smart dude for sure and one of the greats of all time. I'm sure he's getting a chuckle out of the picture and rest assured it certainly won't be getting into is head, thats absurd!

Go Flyers lets get this back to CHOKE town for #7! grin

Pier,

Choke town? How many times the Queens been to the big dance and how many times did they go home with the Homecoming Queen or how many times did they just come home with Rosie Palm!

What the h.e. double hockey sticks does that have to do with a hockey thread? Is that really the best you can come up with? It sounds like my neighbor kids, which would go well with all your whining about the officiating. You could have at least told him your dad could beat up his dad.

Windy, I chose fishing on Cass over watching the finale....I knew it was in the bag. Great comments here bud....defending Chi-town teams takes more guts than other cities' fans have methinks....except when they are the CHAMPS.

Hey Windy-

Sorry to get off this tread subject but when will you be at Cass??? I go to Leech lake every weekend and maybe the weekend you are up there I will take a drive to Cass, buy ya a few victory beers for the Hawks winning. Have a place on Leech in the NW corner, Anderson Cove resort. Let me know.

Zona Rosa is decent Mexican food, good drinks, decent chips and salsa, nothing that compares to Chicago fare but when you are 650 miles away it ain't half bad. Did they actually take down the pelican from the bar? I think it was called The Wharf, but we always called it The Pelican Bar because of the huge pelican on the roof. They always kept the place nice and cool and on a hot day it was a for sure stop after touring Walker. A few pitchers of cold beer and some cheese curds would set us right!

I sure hope they did not change it though most things do over the years.

Geno,

Is that like "almost" getting pregnant? If we are going down the "almost" road. Your ex Cubbie Juan Pierre, ruined the no no with a solid line drive single to start off the inning and then a walk and a balk by Marmol and you guys almost lost the game! Now I know the powerful Cubbies did have their way with us that day pounding out exactly one run on three hits, brings back visions of Murders Row!

Just be happy you squeeked out one measly victory in that hell hole of a rat trap band box of a stadium (did I get enough adjectives in there).

We will own you in the Cell and proudly parade throughout the streets of the city with our shiny new BP Cup (as soon as we clean the crude oil off it, LOL)

Hugs and Kisses as always!

Windy

its called Matt's bar but the Pelican is still sticking out from the building. Fishing was so so this weekend, caught some really nice Crappies.

Will have to meet up when you come to town, will buy a few pitcher's of beer....