• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HEAT WAVE!!!

Crawlerman

Wow. It's 65 out now... I had all 4 windows rolled down in my truck driving down the sidestreets. It was 60 yesterday for my last day on the ice; it's way too sloppy out there now. I'm gonna start spooling the reels and inventoring my supplies.. it won't be long now. And the weather is supposed to hold untill late next week, which it's then going to rain. It's coming guys...

I dont know about you guys but I had my stuff reasy to go months ago. I have been open water fishing for the last month and a half! Certain spots on the river have been open all winter. But yes I love this weather. We might be on the lakes by next weekend!

------------------
Big D

We got open water on parts of the reservoirs here. Just happened over the last couple days. I went to check out the water Friday and when I went back Saturday to fish it was opened up an extra 200' out from shore. It'll only be a couple more weeks and it shoul all be gone.

------------------
Jim Reed
www.countrykatfishing.com