• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 113

The Grebe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the fight is in jeopardy because james toney is too lazy to make 205 pounds. As a boxer, toney turned pro at 160! shocked He's a great technical boxer, but he never struck me as an athlete. And at his age (even though couture is older) and with his lack of focus, he has 0% chance of being competitive in the UFC.

From what I understand the fight was suppose to happen at the catch weight of 215 cuz he couldn't make 205...but now Toney doesn't think he can even make that so he wants it bumped up to 220. lol

Be an interesting fight. I would like to think Couture's MMA would win but Toney is no slouch with his fists and could very well end Couture's mma career on a sour uncontentious note. Couture would have to stay out of Toney's range but yet Randy's best bet would be to take Toney down to the mat which means he would have to get within knockout range. Couture is a master strategist and I hope the fight happens because I am looking forward to watching him execute whatever game plan he comes up with.

IMO he shouldn't be in the UFC anyways! It's been awhile, but the last few boxing matches I seen him in, he shouldn't have been in them either! Good in his day as a boxer, but that day came and went a long time ago! Zero chance to do anything in MMA except collect a check for being a side show.

I think Chucky will get beat by Richy.....I'll bet a box of waxies I found in my bids from last winter....they are the special kind, the black motionless ones. Nice sawdust and a stylized plastic container. Either way it will be interesting.

You know, I think Dana got rid of Kimbo to quick...I think people would have liked to see a fight between him and Hershal Walker? I know I would have liked to see it?

Some of the fighters that don't have a chance to get a title, are still interesting to watch if they are matched up right and they do have some draw. Chuck and rich for instance....I don't think either of them will hold a title again with all the young lions comming up. Silva owns Franklin and he would probably own Liddell to.

Silva ate Griffins lunch with hardly any resistance from Forrest, but Forest and one of the above two would be a good match to watch.

Franklin will beat Lidell IMO. Chuck does stand a good chance of K.Oing Rich, but I don't see it happening. Silva would whoop anyone in the 205 lb division from what I've seen. He made Forrest Griffin look like Forrest Gump in their fight! grin

That might be a good one? Bones sure looks like he has the tools, but Silva is a force! He handles people with such ease? When he first fought Franklin, I thought he didn't have a chance cause Rich was at the top of his game and he could bring it. What happens? Silva went through him like chit through a tin horn! The second time was even worse! Franklin knew what was in store for him and he still couldn't do a thing about it.

I'd like to see dana white fight that guy up in the booth on Deal or No Deal, either him or Howie Mandel, or Jerry Springer! grin While Dana was wrasslin Howie, I'd be more then happy to wrassel Howies two helpers! shocked

Silva would whoop anyone in the 205 lb division from what I've seen.

Did you see Silva's last fight? Ever since he's been talking about retiring, all his drive to actually perform has gone away. All he wants to do is finish out his contract with a minimum of injuries. He's good enough to win decisions, and unless he has a change of heart I think he's not going to win any more fights by anything except decision.

with GSP and Silva all they want to do is keep there belts. GSP should have killed hardy but he didnt he put a good beating on him but didnt finish like he could. Same with silva, now its more about keeping the title then goin for a KO, its all about the money the dont give a .... about the fans

Yup. Who do you think is gonna win that match? I want to say Evens, but if Rampage thumps him, it's probably adios amigo? On the other hand, if Evens lands one of them kicks to the kanoggin, it's good night Rampage! Tough one to call but I would pick Evens to win?