• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

What bugs me the most about it is alot of ppl, have both consoles and by the time PS3 ppl get it all the 360 guys have the maps down pat. You even notice that with European players, since they get it hours ahead of time. But its ok, I can wait a month and not have to pay a fee to play online wink

I have both consoles and well I probably wont even buy the map packs unless the game play gets considerably better. Heck I don't even remember the last time I turned mine on? I was very open to both systems but once I learned about the party system on X box that pretty much turned me over to the dark side.

They each have their own pros and cons and in the end id say they come out pretty =.

I do like being able to save games to the hard drive and not hearing a cd rom spin other than during initial game start. Like I said the party system is awesome! and I think deitz will even admit that!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
and I think deitz will even admit that!

Yes, not even close.. The party system on Live is very nice to have. Its cool because you can be in two different games and still talk to a friend. Or if a friend is on the other team you can talk smack to them as well. Which is the most fun.

The other added bonus of the Box is.. So I have had the box now for 2 full weeks. And playing many night, even if just for a little bit. I think I have only had 1 game fail. Where the server dropped and the stats from that game were lost. On PS3, it seemed maybe 2 out every 10 games. Which was frustrating. To be honest, I dont notice any difference in play though. IE Campers ect... seems pretty equal. PS3 is still very nice to have for Blue Ray. XBox does make more noise if you dont have the game loaded on the system, but once loaded dont notice it.

I seen PS3 had double points weekend as well, I gamed a little on Friday night, and then again last night, but XP points mean little to me. I am just playing to kill time until my boat will float again. Once that happens, I could care less what a XP even is wink

I ran a most of a prestige.

It helped that I was up all night waiting to see if this snow was going to add up, plus I had some lifetime challenges that clicked over for decent points.

I had 3 matches 30k, 35k and 45k xp points, plus most others were in the 15-20k range.

It just sucks working on getting all of my "pro" perks again.

Still wondering anyone prestiges at all? I have a Domination Class for big maps and small. I have a TDM class for large maps and small. That's 4 classes. I don't need any more.

If I do, I just swap out a gun or a perk.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Mine automatically prestiged the first time, as soon as it would have hit 51, it turned over to 1, and I lost everything. I am know at 49, and I hope it doesnt prestige again on its own. I like the classes I have now.

I went from 5th prestige level 44 to 6th prestige level 44 during the double XP.

Darren I really like having 8 classes to have all kinds of different setups. I have two run and gun classes, one assault rifle class for small maps, two AR classes for medium maps, two for large maps, and a Stoner class. All have different perks and different secondary weapons.

to me classes don't matter. I only use a couple guns so all my classes are pretty much the same, and than I use the only three important perks. Light weight, Marathon, and steady aim.

After using that perk set up for a while you'll never be able to go back to anything else unfortunately.