• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

Can't believe that many people enjoy Domination. I really don't find much fun in it at all.

I prefer team death match. I just make domination team death match after I secure two flags. I am gonna start capture the flag to get my marathon pro going, BUT, to many people use tac insertions and camp in spawns on capture the flag.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PI, if you plan on staying with us on the dark side (360), get the thumbstick extenders. Best $10 I ever spent. Takes a while to get used to them, but once you do it feels natural and precision is incredible.

You want natural feel and absolute precision, pick up a ps3 controller. I am up in the air for which system is better. PS3 is way more comfortable and precise when it comes to controller function. If I could find a universal controller that would be sweet!

Wonder if they make an xbox controller in ps3 format. Or if I can take apart an xbox controller and put the internals in a ps3 controller

Love Domination, its my Fave!!

OK, downloaded the update but didn't notice alot of differences, especially on the Networking side. Still lagging/advantage stuff going on. Zamboni sent me invites 2-3 times and ALL of them failed. Went to Friends/Join twice and those both failed as well - put me in a lobby by myself and gave me a session timed out error. So they still have some work to do. So glad I left two games and took the Losses for nothing. cry

ps 3 can do the same.

Dashboarding means :

Press and holding the Xbox button on the controller, selecting Dashboard which in turn quits the game, than you have to reload it.

Ps3 you press and hold the button, click quit game, than yes and essentially you have dashboarded.

They say its to avoid having a loss on your player card. You don't keep the xp or money you've been making in that round either.

I am going to confirm it tonight but I am almost positive if you do dashboard it still counts as a loss. I think it just might not keep track of your KDR. But really who cares about their KDR? Mines not impressive, it use to be. I use to be rocking 1.45 or something and now im just below 1.00. I am there to have fun and communicate with all you guys, not brag about an impressive KDR or how much better I am than all of you.

Have fun , play the game, kill lots, and die more.

I don't plan on purchasing anything to enhance my game play. That wouldn't be that fun. Fun to me is smack talk with a lot of sound board using smile

That Sniper Frog was really bad last night in that match with Dtro and PI. I bailed and did substantially better in another lobby. Apparently he didn't follow me over. whistle

PI your connection was garbage last night. Couldn't understand a word you said.

Can't believe that many people enjoy Domination. I really don't find much fun in it at all.

I can't blame you because I am the same. That is until I force myself (or play with friends) to try the other matches. The option on Black Ops my son and nephew can not get enough of is Zombies. I can not stand this game because even on-line playing with someone, it just seems to campaignish.

Playing Domination the other night with Nick I started to understand how he approaches the game. Funny when you finally understand what a guy is trying to say, start to observe, you see how many others are really doing the same. Domination must rack up the points also.

I did get a kick out of PI the other night when (I forget his name but PI would remember) started dictating what PI should do when playing Domination. grin I feel those guys never mute, just site and listen because they are throwing a temper tantrum. We played at least 6-8 rounds with the guy with PI needling him and he just clammed up, but when PI hit home about something true after a match we had won, he is was in the lobby just long enough to let PI bring it up and finish, then boom he was gone. That tells me he was listening lol!

We need a semi full team of us all for a fun game of domination. All it takes is 2 people not communcating to ruin th match.

Maybe we can try again tonight.

Perhaps this is doable if people actually sign on! Kinda sucked that it was just us the last night. was hoping a couple more people would have been on.

I am going to start playing capture the flag more often so I can get my marathon pro. Marathon pro will be very beneficial in domination as I can/will get to defending flags faster, maybe even get the B flag all by my self in the beginning.

I got 7 captures out of 15. I ran into a couple guys who I was playing against doing the same thing. We partied up for a little bit and we were able to get me a few captures and help that guy finish out.

if one of the two guys I was playing with got the flag they would kill themselves with a grenade so I could pick it up and capture the flag. worked pretty slick

So, anyone try them Control Freak add ons? I cant remember who posted about them on this post?.. Anyway, I just ordered them. Looking forward to giving them a try.

Also, now that you cant roll all dropped packages, I may give up on trying to get the Plus for that.. I think I will go back to Ghost maybe? Just thinking out loud..

So, anyone try them Control Freak add ons? I cant remember who posted about them on this post?.. Anyway, I just ordered them. Looking forward to giving them a try.

Also, now that you cant roll all dropped packages, I may give up on trying to get the Plus for that.. I think I will go back to Ghost maybe? Just thinking out loud..

I picked them up for the xbox and wont play without them now. ps3 controller may yeild different results, but it does take a few days to get used to them either way.

I also endorse ghost/ghost pro for perk 1, if you want to die less this is essential. There is also no better feeling than standing out in the open and not getting shot up by a cobra while you try to take it down smile.

PI - I don't think I have you added yet on xbox? I was on last night and partied up with a friend since no one from FMN seemed to be on yet.

PI - I don't think I have you added yet on xbox? I was on last night and partied up with a friend since no one from FMN seemed to be on yet.

Darren and I were playing a few rounds and than Limit jumped in too. I signed off by 9ish maybe even earlier. Got bored and was watching that storage locker auction tv show. pretty interesting show.

I got pretty frustrated last night. I was getting shot around corners where I couldn't even see people.

Kill cam showed them coming around the corner polishing their bullets, checking the range, then adjusting their scope for windage and finally firing a clip into me.

I also endorse ghost/ghost pro for perk 1, if you want to die less this is essential. There is also no better feeling than standing out in the open and not getting shot up by a cobra while you try to take it down smile.

Ghost Pro:

Its the bomb... you can walk straight up and take out sentry guns as well.

The best part is that your name doesn't show in red to the enemy. I wish I could count the times I've gotten behind enemy lines and take out guys left and right with them thinking that I was on the same team. I've had them run right next and by me in other parts of the board, and a quick steel meets spine stops that. grin