• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WEC Tonight!

jltimm

Overall the fights were boring. I thought Dan Henderson was going to win big, but then the 2nd round happened frown Supposedly he had trouble making weight, so if he continues to fight, hopefully he'll move up to 205.

I missed what was said that started the brawl at the very end because I was flipping back and fourth between that and boxing, but when I seen the replay it looked like Shields' corner (gilbert melendez to be exact) started it, even though Dan Miller was being a jerk. I wouldn't be surprised if strikeforce is pulled from CBS because of that. If strikeforce is smart they will levy some major fines on everyone involved to try to save face and hope the network sticks with them.

I guess it was Strikeforce, and that stands for lame fights! The UFC is so much better than that I was watching old UFC fights while trying to see if anyone in Strikeforce could actually finish a fight? At least Strikeforce has Diaz! The brawl at the end was the best!

Geeze, I missed the boat on that one....did'nt even know it was on? I was looking forward to seeing the airing of UFC #110...Cain V knocking out M Nog later in the evening. Usually I'm up on that stuff...must be slippin?

I think strikeforce will end up the same way eliteXC did...in the dumps! They are junior varsity compared to UFC! You know it's bad when they only recognizable names they have are hershel walker and bobby lashley (if your a wwe fan). Gilbert Melendez is the only half decent fighter they have, and he wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of BJ Penn or Frankie Edgar. Nick Diaz would get destroyed by GSP, as well as the next 2 or 3 top contenders. Jake Shields against Anderson Silva (even though I hate him) would be a joke! King Mo sucks and would be destroyed by just about all of UFC's light heavyweights! Fedor could compete in the UFC, that's about it.

I don't thing GSP would destroy Nick Diaz. Diaz is good at everything, and I've never seen him get a one sided beating, always in close fights or wins.He made Frank Shamrock look like an amateur and took him out with ease. He is a very skilled fighter and it would be an interesting matchup for GSP IMO.

I just seen Bobby Lashley on a magazine cover and it said "anyone, anytime!" Yeah right! I will admit he has great potential if he sticks with it fulltime. But right now he'd get killed by the likes of Carwin, Lesnar, or Velasquez! I'm hoping for a Kimbo Slice - Hershal Walker showdown grin

The fights were mostly boring, the crew covering the fights was mostly clueless and the melee at the end was a black eye for the sport.

Totally classless act by Miller, but the reaction by the Gracie camp was way out of line. The Diaz brothers may be talented, but they are a couple of thugs. Anyone catch Nate kicking Miller on the ground?

The whole thing reminds me of the difference between the NFL and the short lived XFL.

You, that might be interesting? Really, I'd watch that. Might make for an interesting prelim, especially if we got to see it for free. They might not be members of the "A Team" but I bet it would be interesting?