• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Open Seat Sunday November 3rd

Jim W

Hey all,

If anyone is interested in hitting upper pool 4 of the Mississippi, I have an open seat as of this exact moment in time.

Granted, not sure if I want to go if it's in the "teens"!

I plan on putting in 4-5 hours.

You can leave a way to contact here or the MIssissippi forum or the Rochester Forum.

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

Cory,

These days I am very fortunate to get one day out of the weekend to fish. Yes it would have been good to hookup again. Good luck and let us know about your success!
I recommend using plastics on a dubuque rig set-up! Key in on slack water while looking, searching for shallower areas adjacent to deeper stuff. 12-19 feet of water.
They are on!!!

Lipripper,

How much per hour? Not sure I understand the question? If you mean how many fish per hour, can't guarantee that, but it is pretty good action right now and it will only continue to improve!

If your indicating cost, I might make you pay for bait??

Jim W

[This message has been edited by Jim W (edited 10-30-2002).]

NO TAKERS? Wow thats suprising considering the company on this HSOforum. What time were you thinking about headed out Jim? If you can't find any takers I might have to jump at the opportunity to get out on the water, especially with how slow the walleye fishing has been down here in Mankato. Forcast looks cold, but no snow at least. Might have to call it an early night on Saturday...keep me posted! thanks

jparucci,

I'll keep you posted, at least until Tomorrow afternoon. That is when I leave the "web" for the weekend!

I think beyond the Tournament and other events, hooking up with other "addicts" from FM.com should be happening a lot more.

One way to spread good fishing ethics while creating new friendships! However, I have been known to be a little competetive in the boat!LOL

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

Geeze Jim you must have a bad reputation!Over 200000 readers and no one wants to fish with you smile.gif... for free even!

Heck if I wasn't busy this weekend I would go for a ride in your new boat.Its sounds like its a nice one.

OK guys he's really not all that bad in the boat if you let him catch a few more than you smile.gif

Boy did alot of people miss out on a good oppurtunity. Jim is fun to fish with, and he even puts up with me, in his new boat. smile.gif Even though he might complain about you making his live well smell if you want to keep a fish. smile.gif

Hi Jim,

If Uffdapete hasn't confirmed going with you
& the seat is still open I would love to hook up with you on Sunday if it is still possible. I haven't fished much on the river & would be great to learn what works for the rivers & meet up with another fellow angler from FM.

You can e-mail me at work till 2:30pm Fri
at [email protected] or reach me at home after 3:15pm 952.934.BAIT

Just another Fishin' Addict. smile.gif
Chris

Fishhead,

I've always had a good reputation, in my own mind!lol Keep in touch. I don't plan on putting the boat away yet!

Sarge,
It's too bad you can't make it this weekend, the action is at least 10 fold over our last outing! Thanks again for the kind words!

Sportfishin',

I have already a couple back outs so we will have to wait and see! You never know!
Where ya from?

Jim W

Jim,

I live in Eden Prairie,MN SW Suburbs of Mpls. I will be home this weekend working on putting in the new windows I made for my Ice Shack. smile.gif

Give me a call or leave me a message if anyone backs out on you.I have slotted the day with the "Better Half" smile.gif for fishing on Sunday and would love to get out.

Question: What is a dubuque rig? and What kind of plastics are you using? So I can practice the old Boy Scout Motto "Be Prepared" if I get the chance to go.

Thanks Chris

Seat has been filled! Thanks for playing!!!

Good chance I'll have an open seat down the road so keep a heads up.!

Sportfishin,

We'll get you on the river one of these days!

Keep in mind the 3rd Annual Trout day!

Jim W

Fish toys,

Uffdapete has decided to put up with me on SUnday. I think I will actually have someone in my boat that can outfish me!lol NAwwwh!lol

A repo will follow on Monday!!!!

Heck, I'll even give exact locations!!! nawwwww!LOL

Jim W

Jim -
I would love to get out sometime, although this weekend I hope to get the leaves taken care of up north. We should have some warmer weather coming up.
Where is pool 4? My sister lives in Winona, sounds like it might be down that way.
I wouldn't even care if I got outfished, although I usually can hold my own.
gte

Thanks Jim,

Keep me posted. Always reading the posts about the pools down there & would love to try it some day. Guess I'm off to Minnetonka with my rig on Sun. to search for some eyes.

As for the 3rd annual Trout day I will plan on being there. Couldn't make it this year because the Misses planned our sons birthday party that day, but next year Him & I will be there for sure.

Later & Good Fishin' smile.gif
Chris