• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Elk tags were announced

I got notified that I was drawn for my Elk tag in E3. I was drawn for the all season cow tag. No horns but hey, I have the opportunity to spend all fall in the badlands trying to arrow a Elk, and it will taste delicious in the end. Now time to do some research.

Thanks guys. I'm starting to get excited...I need to take a chill pill it's a LOOONG way out!

E3 is basically from Medora to the state line, north to Billings county line and south to the Bowman county line. So basically a good chunk of the badlands. Hopefully I can take some time off and maybe arrow a Muley while i'm there.

Scoot, i need to meet up with you one of these days during lunch to get a memebership. I better up my accuracy at 50 yds!

kingr, I'd like to help you, but I'm too dang jealous to talk to you! shocked

No, I'd be glad to help you. Feel free to e-mail me and I'll figure out a time and day to meet you up there.