• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photoshop Elements 6 giveaway

Hey all:

I just bought a new photo printer, and PS Elements 6 came with it. I don't need it, and it's illegal to sell it since it came bundled with the printer and cannot be resold separately, so I'm going to give it away.

I'm not going to give it to someone who already has Elements or full Photoshop in any version, but anyone who is using a basic and simple photo editing program and would like to step up to PSE 6 (I believe PSE 7 is the current version), please post your name in this thread. I'll leave it up for a week or so and then will decide who gets it. Probably I'll drop the names into a hat and draw.

There is no manual, so you'll need to buy a PSE 6 manual or buy the Scott Kelby book. Once 6 is installed, if you want to upgrade to 7, buying the upgrade version is quite inexpensive.

Steve,

What a great offer. Thank you for doing it. Throw our name in the hat if I'm not too late.

My 12 year old daughter is really into outdoor photography and bought herself a new step up digital last summer. I used to do a lot of photography and want to get back into it. We both have our eyes on a full size DSLR combo. We've done some editing with web based software but both talked about getting some type of photoshop program.

We sure enjoy looking at all the great photos on this forum.

ccarlson and sofie

Everybody's name went onto a piece of paper and into a hat. I upended the hat and tossed them on the floor and told my dog to fetch. First slip of paper she licked had the name . . . . 2dog! I am not making this up. A dog that picked a dog. Who knew dogs could read?

Thanks for playing, everyone!

2dog, shoot me an e-mail with your mailing addy and I'll get it out to you.